- The underage up to u12 football training continues every Sunday morning at Pairc na nGael from 11am to 12 noon. Please bring water and a mouth guard. New players are always welcome
- U-14 footballers Training is on Wednesday evenings.
- The U-16 football training is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 5.15pm.
- Outdoor Hurling training for U-6, U-8 & U-10 resumes this Thursday evening from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Hurls and helmets provided. New players welcome.
- U-12 to U-18 hurling continues every Tuesday evening from 6.30pm.
- The Senior Ladies Footballers circuit training continues every Wednesday night in the clubhouse from 7 to 8pm.
- U-12 girls football training takes place at the pitch every Sunday morning from 11am-12noon. All welcome.
- Camogie Training continues at Pairc na nGael every Monday from 6pm-7.30pm for U12s, 14s, 16s & 18s and Friday evenings from 6-7.30pm for U8s, 10s, 12s & 14s.