Congratulations to Senior players Aidan Hanley and Conor Coll who won the All Ireland Freshers C Championship with NUI Maynooth against DCU. Club men Sean Mc Donagh and Cormac Cannon were also part of the backroom team.
Well done to Letterkenny Gaels lads, Keelan Margey, Ronan Frain and Conor Cullen who are part of the St. Eunans U-15 team that recorded recent Group B victories in the Treanor Cup. Good luck in your final group game next week.
- The Senior Ladies Footballers circuit training continues every Wednesday night in the clubhouse from 7 to 8pm. All welcome.
This year we will have Ladies and Girls football for U-12, U-14, Minor and Senior.
Michael Murphy Sports are currently stocking a range of Gaels Club merchandise including jerseys, training tops, hats & scarfs.
- The underage football training continues every Friday night and will run until Friday March 11th 2016. We will then take a break for a few weeks (over Easter) and move outside to Pairc na nGael after Easter.
- Under 6 (2010 or later) training is on Fridays at 6:00pm (until 6:45pm) in the Gym Hall at Woodland National School.
- Under 8 (born 2008, 2009) and under 10 (born 2006, 2007) training also continues in the Aura Leisure Centre on Fridays from 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
New members welcome.
- Camogie training and the winter league for u-8 & u-10 teams continues every Friday evening from 6-6.45pm at the LYIT.
- U-12 camogie and girls circuits will also resume on 29th from 7-8pm. New members always welcome. Contact 086 8163505 for more details.
- Hurling training for u-6 to u-13's is back in full swing on Monday evenings from 6-7pm at the Aura. All welcome. Please note change of time and venue. Contact 086 8405785 for more details.
For regular club updates and photos see our club web page, Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @LetterkennyGael