The senior lads recorded a good home win at the weekend when they overcame neighbours Naomh Colmcille. Next up is Aodh Ruadh Ballyshannon on Sunday 10th April See Facebook for throw in times. All support welcome.
Thanks to all who attended our Underage Fundraiser in Arena 7 on Good Friday. Special thanks also go to Enda and A7 for their support with this fundraiser.
Our minor hurlers were defeated away to Buncrana in the minor league. The lads showed great determination but lost out to a physically stronger Inishowen outfit. They are fixed to play at home to Mc Cools this Thursday.
- The Senior Ladies Footballers circuit training continues every Wednesday night in the clubhouse from 7 to 8pm. All welcome.
- This year we will have Ladies and Girls football for u-12, u-14, Minor and Senior.
Michael Murphy Sports are currently stocking a range of Gaels Club merchandise including jerseys, training tops, hats & scarfs.
- The indoor underage football training will take a break for a few weeks and move outside to Pairc na nGael after Easter. New members welcome
- Camogie training and girls circuits will continue after the Easter break. New members always welcome. Contact 086 8163505 for more details.
Both our u-14 and u-18 hurlers have matches this Thursday with our minor lads hosting Mc Cools at Park na nGael at 6.30pm and our u-14 lads travelling to play Setanta.
- Hurling training for u-6 to u-10 will resume on Thursday 7th April at 6.30pm at the pitch. Training for u-12, 14, 16 and Minor is on every Tuesday at 6.30pm. Contact 086 8405785
For regular club updates and photos see our club web page, Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @LetterkennyGael