The senior and reserve footballers season begins this weekend when the lads travel to Naomh Brid on Sunday afternoon. Throw in times are 1.30pm (Senior) and 3pm (Reserves). All support welcome.
There will be another registration day this Saturday 19th from 2pm to 4pm at the clubroom. It is essential that we have all members and players registered in the coming week.
The minors had no game at the weekend and are fixed to play Glenswilly at Pairc na nGael next Tuesday.
Gaeil Leitirceanainn are entering a float in this year's St. Patrick's Day Parade in Letterkenny on Thursday 17th March. All club members are invited to take part and we welcome as many children and young people as possible to join us on the day, dressed in club colours. Members are asked to assemble at the Gaels lorry near Letterkenny Community Centre along the Pearse Road at 2.20pm. Bígí linn!
Have you a spare half hour? Volunteers are needed on St Patrick's Day Thursday 17th March to help with the Church Gate collection at all Masses at the Irish Martyrs. Seo an bailiúchán teanga ar son Comhaltas Uladh agus cuidíonn an CLG leis achan bhliain. This collection is to support the development of Irish and the provision of gaeltacht scholarships by Comhaltas Uladh. Please contact Bairbre 089 4218215.
- The Senior Ladies Footballers circuit training continues every Wednesday night in the clubhouse from 7 to 8pm. All welcome.
- This year we will have Ladies and Girls football for u-12, u-14, Minor and Senior.
Michael Murphy Sports are currently stocking a range of Gaels Club merchandise including jerseys, training tops, hats & scarfs.
- The indoor underage football training will take a break for a few weeks and move outside to Pairc na nGael after Easter.
New members welcome.
- Camogie training and girls circuits will continue after the Easter break. New members always welcome. Contact 086 8163505 for more details.
The U-14 hurlers will take part in the Donegal B Feile on 20th March with the winning team progressing to the All Ireland Feile Competition in June.
- Hurling training for u-6 to u-13's will also resume after the Easter break. Contact 086 8405785 for more details.
For regular club updates and photos see our club web page, Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @LetterkennyGael