Registration for existing and new club members takes place this Saturday 27th February from 2-4pm at the club room.
The presentation evening for U-12 to U-16 footballers took place at Pairc na nGael on Saturday evening past. On the night Charlie Cannon presented the awards to the following:
- U-12 Footballer of the Year: Niall Murray,
- U-12 Most Improved Player : David Henry,
- U-13 Player of the Year : Ben Gallagher,
- U-13 Most Improved Player : Liam Mc Alary,
- U-14 Player of the Year : Ronan Frain,
- U-14 Best Trainer of the Year : Shaun Mc Gilloway,
- U-16 Player of the Year : Shay Doherty,
- U-16 Best Trainer of the Year : Conor Cullen.
Thanks to all who attended and provided refreshments etc.
- The Senior Ladies Footballers have started circuit training every Wednesday night in the clubhouse from 7 to 8pm. All welcome.
This year we will have Ladies and Girls football for U-12, U-14, Minor and Senior. More details to follow.
Michael Murphy Sports are currently stocking a range of Gaels Club merchandise including jerseys, training tops, hats & scarfs.
The lotto numbers for last week were 8, 18, 21 & 22. No jackpot winner. Match 2 winner was Kyle O'Donnell, Thorndale.
- The underage football training continues every Friday night and will run until Friday March 11th 2016. We will then take a break for a few weeks (over Easter) and move outside to Pairc na nGael after Easter.
- Under 6 (2010 or later) training is on Fridays at 6:00pm (until 6:45pm) in the Gym Hall at Woodland National School. Under 8 (born 2008, 2009) and under 10 (born 2006, 2007) training also continues in the Aura Leisure Centre on Fridays from 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
New members welcome.
- Camogie training and the winter league for u-8 & u-10 teams continues every Friday evening from 6-6.45pm at the LYIT.
- U-12 camogie and girls circuits will also resume on 29th from 7-8pm. New members always welcome. Contact 086 8163505 for more details.
- Hurling training for u-6 to u-13's is back in full swing on Monday evenings from 6-7pm at the Aura. All welcome. Please note change of time and venue. Contact 086 8405785 for more details.
For regular club updates and photos see our club web page, Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @LetterkennyGael